Monday, June 8, 2009

Edible Palydough




I have been watching a lot of reruns of Jon and Kate plus 8 and I saw the Valentine's Day one where she made edible play dough and I knew I wanted to try that out with my kids. We have played with lots of other homemade play dough and the kids love it. So, I knew they would love this and we would also have a snack! I did not tell my kids that it was edible, but they figured out. Actually my 2 year old figured it out first. This lasted about an hour and half of playing with and eating. Make sure you get your kids to wash their hands before playing with the edible play dough. My kids also loved helping make it!

Here's the recipe:

Jon and Kate plus 8 Edible Play Dough
Mix equal parts of powdered milk, honey, and peanut butter.
Add flour to reach play dough consistency.
Play and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That is Awesome Lorie! I am going to try that one out!! I linked you! I am sooo glad you are doing this too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorie, I changed my link:
    http://tammyjarmanphotography.com/popsiclesmiles/

    ReplyDelete